1. Place a piece of paper on a flat solid surface.
You can print out a template here on a piece of A4 paper (do not scale / do not fit to page to avoid distortion). Use actual size & off reduce/enlarge
2. Place your foot on the paper. Using a pencil, place a mark at the end of your heel and tip of your longest toe.
3. Measure the length between the marks.
4. Use the chart at each product page to find your shoe size.
* Always add some extra space (5mm to 10mm) to be sure your foot fits in the shoes. If your measurement is between two sizes, or you find one foot's measurement is larger than the other, always move up to the larger size.